Directors at member libraries of the Alaska Digital Library have been invited to participate in a survey on the collection. Key issues being polled are as follows:
- Should we change the number of items that can be checked out?
- Should we change the number of items that can be placed on hold?
- Should we change the time to wait for a hold to checkout?
- Should the Auto-Checkout feature be made “opt-in” rather than “opt-out”?
- What priorities should be followed for title selection?
- How important are patron and staff recommendations?
The deadline for this survey is February 11, 2017.
If your library did not receive an invitation to vote or will be unable to vote in this time frame, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.