Student Resources In Context is an online experience for those seeking contextual information on a wide array of subjects. The solution merges Gale’s authoritative and continuously updated reference content with full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, primary source documents, images, videos, audio files and links to vetted websites organized into a user-friendly portal experience.
Student Resources In Context offers cross-curricular content aligned to national and state standards, and presents that material in the way most useful for students. This unique database provides stellar support for papers, projects, and presentations while reinforcing the development of critical thinking and problem solving skills, communication, collaboration, creativity, and innovation.
More than 150 titles from Gale and its publishing partners include:
- American Decades
- Discovering Authors
- Gale Encyclopedia of Science
- St. James Encyclopedia of Popular Culture
- Worldmark Encyclopedia of the Nations
Full-text newspapers and periodicals include
- The Economist, The New York Times, National Geographic, Newsweek, Popular Science, Smithsonian, and many more.
- Engage users with hundreds of thousands of images, videos, and audio selections: archival film clips, broadcast video, BBC News, New York Times video, NPR, and more.
- Interactive maps encourage deeper investigation.