Mergent Intelect has offered the following discount:
- 5% additional discount for 3+ libraries
- 10% additional discount for 5+ libraries
- 15% additional discount for 7+ libraries
- 20% additional for 10+ libraries
Also, libraries can choose any of the following archives for a one-time cost of $35,000. Typically, these range in price for $15k-$28k a piece, but we’re doing a big push until the end of April.
- Mergent Historical Industry reports (2003-present)
- Mergent/Moody’s corporate manuals (1909-present)
- Mergent/Moody’s Municipal Government Manuals (1918-present)
- Mergent Bond Record (2004-present)
- Dun & Bradstreet Country Insights reports (2003-present)
- Hoover’s Historical Collection of handbooks (1995-present)
- First Research Archives (2003-present)
- Dun & Bradstreet Million Dollar Directory Series (1959-present)
- Key Business Ratios Print Archive (1979-present)
Please contact Mallory Egger at Mallory.Egger@mergent.com for more details.